Appliance Service & Repairs
Book your service online and track the status of your job
About Our Service
Appliance Service Repairs
Haier Customer Care is available 24 hours 7 days a week to provide assistance with cooking, dishwashing, refrigeration and laundry appliances, no matter the age of the product. This allows you to speak to a real person regarding any questions you may have relating to your Haier appliance. If servicing is required, no one is better to service your product than a locally trained and supported Haier service technician.
Haier Dedicated Network
- Haier technicians are fully trained and are equipped with diagnostic tools to service your appliance.
- Track the status of your job at any time on the day of the booking.
- Excellent first time fix rate for services done by Haier.
- Haier genuine parts are the best option if you wish your appliance to meet the original performance, design and safety specification. When using Haier trained and supported technicians you can be sure genuine parts will be used.
- Flat rate labour fee of $147.99 regardless of time for all services and repairs completed in your home on a single product (parts are an additional cost). Multiple product options are available, please call our Customer Care for more details.
- Mobile payment facilities available - EFTPOS and Credit Card.
On the day of the job booking you will be provided with a job reference number. You will receive a text message reminder the night before with a clickable link on smartphone to track the status of your job on our Service Tracking page. Alternatively you go to our Service Tracking page and enter the job reference number from any device with internet access.
Areas We Cover in Australia
Haier service technicians are available in most metropolitan and some regional areas. See below for a list of areas covered in your state.
Outside the areas where our dedicated network is available we oversee a national team of trained and supported service centres. Their training and equipment is regularly updated to ensure you receive the best possible care.
Click on the states below to views the suburbs we service.
- Australian Capital Territory (ACT)
- New South Wales (NSW)
- Northern Territory (NT)
- Queensland (QLD)